Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Today is Today...Yesterday was Yesterday...



Things are getting better each and everyday. I keep telling myself to live life just one day at a time. The past three days, I've been off from work and more or less, I've been catching up with my friends as well as making new ones. I'm really digging Maryville. Even though it's a town full of blue hairs and Cadillacs, it's a beautiful place as well. The biking is good, even though I haven't been on the bike as much as I'd like. Hopefully, I'll be back on the bike in the next few days and I can get some kind of routine going. I've got the Cysco 6 Hour coming up in about a month and I'm in no way ready to be on a mountain bike for 6 hours right now.

Not much else to really blog about this morning. I could follow Dicky's lead and show all the bike parts in my plastic tubs but I don't think that would be too interesting. I'll get back to ya when I have something interesting to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment