Monday, November 29, 2010

Don't Call Me Shirley...

Hey, whaaaaat?

Yeah, it's Monday.  Time for many to get back to work.  For me, I've already got my morning workout done and I will be relaxing for most of the day!  Living the uneventful, bum life has its perks.  Yes, I will probably head out for an afternoon spin on the bike but most of my morning will be consumed with watching "Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia".  Looks to be a great documentary about Jesco "The Dancing Outlaw" White and his disfunctional family.



And while we're talking about film, the great actor, Leslie Nielson, passed away over the weekend.  For all of you that make it through the cavity search at the airport, make sure your TSA Agent knows, at the very least, to not call you Shirley!

No comments:

Post a Comment