Friday, February 25, 2011

Packed and ready to go...

Procrastination got the best of me.  I got out of class yesterday morning at 9:30am and what do I do?  I come home and watch Grey's Anatomy re-runs on Hulu all day!  I know, that's not a very masculine thing to do but I enjoyed it!  Needless to say, I didn't get much done yesterday in preparation for the Southern Cross race tomorrow.  Today is Friday and I got up at 5:00am to get my shit together before my morning classes start.  I'll hit the road around 11am and I hope to make it to Dahlonega in time for a pre-ride of the CX portion of the race course at the winery.  However, with all my procrastination, I am not going to be running the single speed in a fixed gear setup this weekend.  I tried to get an 18t cog off of one of my bikes and it seems to be seized on there pretty damn tight.  Instead of hurting myself to get it off, I said screw it and I'm going to just run a freewheel setup.  Call me a loser but I had my doubts about that setup anyhow.  There will still be enough climbing tomorrow that I will feel like hell when done!  Post race write up should come on Monday!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment